Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My 2012 in a nutshell

Since life with a child began, no two days have been the same. This can also be said for this past year. All sorts of new changes and fun new beginnings.
My handy husband rebuilt me a beautiful house and we relocated all of our things here New Year's Day! It has been so nice to be in Corvallis and proximity to work is great.
Carter and I took on the wrangling of the dear Avonlea at the beginning of the year. We have so enjoyed having "The Bean" over to play every morning.
Our family trip to Hawaii in February didn't turn out as planned, but we had a great time playing in the water with Pig and spending time with the fam. Our next trip can only go up from there. "Operation: No operations."
Carter decided one extra baby wasn't enough in the house, so we decided to add miss Ella. It has been such a great experience thus far and we just love having her here and we miss her dearly on days off. How many people can say that about "work"?
I have become totally addicted to yoga. I never thought I would see the day that I would be doing yoga religiously, but more so, that I would miss it on off days. Now if only my up and coming running persona would just follow suit.
Plan=best-shape-of-my-life-pre-baby-#2
What about you, 2013?













No comments:

Post a Comment